Tuesday 6 May 2014

# butter # chocolate

Peanut Butter Rocky Road

Hello everyone, 
I had this post on my previous blog and I absolutely must have it on here. I have edited small bits, but nothing to vast.


I prefer to post healthier recipes, but they're are just some things you have to have - this is one of them.
I know you could use different ingredients for a healthier option, but I haven't quite worked up to that - though I will write up a recipe as soon as I perfect it!
This one is super quick, easy and delicious.





*Note: I won't give out exact measurements of ingredients because you'll add as you go depending on your preferences. There needs to be more cooking chocolate than any of the other ingredients.
Ingredients:

  • Dark chocolate
  • Peanut Butter
  • Marshmellows - mini's or chopped

  • Nuts - I chose pecans, but any is okay - chopped if too big

  • Shredded coconut

You'll need either cupcake silicon moulds or a baking tray with baking paper. I use the moulds as it's instantly served and you don't have to cut it.
Method:
1. If your cooking chocolate isn't already in pieces, chop or break into pieces and place into a microwave safe bowl. Melt in the microwave or stove top if you prefer - to avoid burning chocolate, make sure you are constantly watching it *microwave times will vary.
2. Give the chocolate a stir to make sure it's all smooth and then add all ingredients except peanut butter into the chocolate and stir.
3. Spoon a small amount of mixture into moulds or tray. Spoon peanut butter into the middle of the mixture. Spoon more rocky road mix on top of the butter. Place in the fridge to set.
4. The hard part - wait.
How easy was that? There is no catch. I am hungry thinking about it. You just have to wait until it sets, but I promise you it doesn't take long at all.
Enjoy your PB Rocky Road filled week!

Instagram: erena_b

Pinterest: erenabennett

No comments:

Post a Comment