Tuesday 13 May 2014

# blog # box

A Quick Update - New Puppy, Herbs & Harvest Box

Hello all,

This is a super quick post on what's been going on since my last post.

Firstly, we got a dog! My family have never ever had a pet before, last Friday (9/5) we picked up our 3 year old Shih Tzu cross Jack Russell who we named Zoey. She is super cute, little and playful. She loves belly rubs and will follow you around and lay in the sun.
We picked her up from the Animal Welfare League that holds lots of puppies, dogs, kittens, cats and a few other animals. Here are a few pictures for you...





My herb garden project is going exceptionally well! I only took this picture the other day and they have grown even more since then. For the first week after planting them, it rained quite a bit and I didn't need to water them for a while, but after that I have been watering them every day.


A long while ago, I discovered Harvest Box and did some research into it and found a few discount codes that I could have used. However, I just didn't have the last little boost to go ahead and purchase the subscription. When I recently received an email telling me I could get my first three boxes for half price ($3.97) I jumped onto it. Basically what it is, is a subscription box full of snacks for $7.95 per box (four snacks and also includes delivery). You can cancel anytime, which is great flexibility. You can go online and register then you rate all the snacks. If you don't like the sound of some of them you can say 'No Thanks', if there's some you really want you can rate it 'Yes Please' and there is also 'Try It'. You can get it delivered to your home or your work any day of the week - though I asked for it to be delivered on a Monday and I got it on Thursday, but I don't really mind. You can get 1 - 7 a week, I'm good for one though, as I incorporate a lot of other snacks into my diet as well. I've only received one box so far and they had the following snacks (pictured below): Roasted Pistachios, The K2, Thai Lime & Chilli Cashews and Raspberry Swirl. I've had all but the pistachios which I'm looking forward to! And can't wait for my next boxes to come!
If anyone is interested is purchasing this, I have a first box half price code for you: 90283IR4SLK




So, that was my little update for you. I might have a little difficulty posting for a while as it is very possible I am moving out soon and I won't have internet. I am working on a new 'Favourites' post and a new recipe for all of you, hopefully I will be able to upload it soon! Until then, take care.

Instagram: erena_b

Pinterest: erenabennett

No comments:

Post a Comment