Thursday 3 January 2019

# 2018 # adult

I Read: 2018 Edition


As we approach a new year, it gives us time to reflect on the year gone by. For me, 2018 was definitely hard. I've had worse years but in a different sense I guess. This year, was very challenging for uni - third year is done and dusted thank the lord, now only one more year to go and if it all goes well *crosses fingers* then I'll be an Accredited Practising Dietitian - well hopefully practising but we'll see - perhaps I'll do a bit of travelling.

But more importantly for this blog post, I like to reflect on the books I've read - in the shortest way possible.



1. The Hate U Give - Angie Thomas
2. Reign the Earth - A.C. Gaughen
3. Goodbye, Perfect - Sara Barnard
4. The Upside of Unrequited - Becky Albertalli
5. The Vegetarian - Han Kang
6. Hero at the Fall - Alwyn Hamilton
7. Risk - Fleur Ferris
8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky *re-read
9. Obsidio - Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
10. Quidditch Through the Ages - J.K. Rowling
11. When Dimple Met Rishi - Sandhya Menon
12. Don't Call Me Kit Kat - K.J. Farnham
13. Red Rising - Pierce Brown
14. Shatter Me - Tahereh Mafi *re-read
15. Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi *re-read
16. Ignite Me - Tahereh Mafi *re-read
17. Restore Me - Tahereh Mafi
18. Black - Fleur Ferris
19. A Court of Frost and Starlight - Sarah J. Maas
20. Piecing Me Together - Renee Watson
21. Lifel1k3 - Jay Kristoff
22. Speechless - Hannah Harrington
23. It Ends With Us - Colleen Hoover
24. To All the Boys I've Loved Before - Jenny Han
25. P.S. I Still Love You - Jenny Han
26. Always and Forever, Lara Jean - Jenny Han
27. Scarlet - A.C. Gaughen
28. Salt to the Sea - Ruta Sepetys
29. A Thousand Perfect Notes - C.G Drews
30. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo - Taylor Jenkins Reid
31. A Reaper at the Gates - Sabaa Tahir
32. The Tattooist of Auschwitz - Heather Morris
33. Warcross - Marie Lu
34. The Cruel Prince - Holly Black
35. The Love That I Have - James Moloney
36. Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine - Gail Honeyman
37. City of Ghosts - Victoria Schwab
38. Wildcard - Marie Lu
39. More Than a Number -  Tia Souders
40. Kingdom of Ash
41. Wreck - Fleur Ferris
42. Grace and Fury - Tracy Banghart
43. Out of the Easy - Ruta Sepetys
44. Uprooted - Naomi Novik
45. This Savage Song - V.E. Schwab
46.We See Everything - William Sutcliffe
47. Wonder Woman Warbringer - Leigh Bardugo
48. Hunted - Meagan Spooner
49. Death of the Family - Scott Snyder & Greg Capullo
50. The Evolution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin



50 books completed! 50 was actually my Goodreads goal so I got it bang on. I'm thinking 2019 will be less due to a busy year ahead.


-----


WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME:



Contact: erenabennett@hotmail.com
Instagram: @erenareads & @thenutritionedition
Goodreads: @erenareads
Twitter: @erenareads
YouTube: Life of Erena or click here

Follow my blog with Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment