Wednesday 30 December 2015

# advent calendar # bath

The Body Shop Advent Calendar 2015




While you can still channel the inner kid in you and get your chocolate advent calendar, you should also treat yourself to a different kind of advent for those 24 days prior to Christmas.
In the past couple of years a lot of beauty advents have popped up in stores from some well known brands. Last year I purchased the Benefit makeup advent calendar for $149 AUD and documented it on Instagram (@erena_b). Overall, I felt that it wasn't good value for money for what I received in the calendar however, never having tried Benefit products before, some of them have come to good use. During this time, I had watched +Zoella on YouTube opening some of her advent calendars and noticed she had one from The Body Shop - instantly jealous. I decided that the next year (2015) I would get my hands on one of those!



24 HAPPY DAYS - Advent Calendar, The Body Shop

Because these are becoming more and more popular, they are available both instore and online - I was far too eager and purchased mine online as soon as I could. Perks of ordering online: free delivery and at the time they had an offer of spend $90 or more and receive a free gift (I received a full size coconut body butter and small/travel size coconut body scrub, score!)


The Beauty Products were as follows:

1. Frosted Cranberry Shimmer Lotion 60ml
2. Vitamin E Moisture Cream 15ml
3. Shea Body Butter 50ml
4. Eye Definer - Black 1.25g (pencil eyeliner)
5. Fuji Green Tea Body Wash 60ml
6. Vitamin E Hydrating Toner 60ml
7. Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Gel 15ml
8. Frosted Cranberry Soap 25g (heart shaped)
9. Shea Shower Cream 60ml
10. Almond Hand & Nail Cream 30ml
11. Strawberry Lip Butter 10ml
12. Shea Soap 25g (heart shaped)
13. Frosted Plum Shimmer Lotion 60ml
14. Vitamin E Night Cream 15ml
15. Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel 60ml
16. Fuji Green Tea Body Lotion 60ml
17. Honeymania Lip Balm 10ml
18. Frosted Plum Soap 25g (heart shaped)
19. Strawberry Hand Cream 30ml
20. Italian Summer Fig Eau de Toilette 10ml
21. 120 Color Crush Nail Colour Shade: Relish the Moment 6.8ml



The Non Beauty Products also included were as follows:

1. Body Loofah
2. Eyelash Curler
3. Eyeshadow Brush
4. Nail File

If you're not impressed by this list then obviously this isn't for you, but how good is that?!
While most are travel sized (super handy for holidays or short trips), some of these products are full sized: hand creams, lip balms, eyeliner and the small heart shaped soaps. 

The Body Shop Advent Calendar retails for $129 AUD; there is also a 'Premium' calendar available for $199 AUD.
If you've thought about buying one of these in the past, I hope this post has pushed you in the right direction - whatever that direction may be.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I sure enjoyed opening up daily presents!
Take care
xx


Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored. All products were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own.

Where you can find me!
Email: erenabennett@gmail.com
Instagram: @erena_b
Bookstagram: @erenareads
Goodreads: @erenareads

Follow me with Bloglovin!



No comments:

Post a Comment