Tuesday 6 January 2015

# 2015 # baking

Goodness Me Box: December 2014

Hello everyone.

I know it hasn't been too long since my last post, but that's okay since this post should have been published a month ago!
As you may or may not have seen in November, I purchased a subscription box with 'Goodness Me'.
The Goodness Me Box is a health food box for $25 a month (free shipping).
In my November box I received an array of goodies, some of which I would repurchase, some which I will not. However, I love being able to try these food items and finding new health foods to continue to purchase in the future.



Here is what I got in my December box:

1. Higher Living: Vitality & Ginger Kick
I always love a good tea. The ingredients in all of Higher Living's teas are natural and certified organic herbs. Great for you're feeling a bit sick, or whenever else you want it!
15-20 bag pack RRP$3.69

2. Henry Jones & Co: Fruit & Chia - Mango, Passionfruit & Chia Seeds
I haven't tried this yet as I have other jams in the fridge, but I'm looking forward to it! This would go well on toast, muesli, smoothies, oatmeal and on cheese boards - yum!
290g RRP $4.99

3. Mayver's: Original Super Spread
I wanted to buy this a while back but didn't because I have a bunch of peanut butters I still need to get through - so I still haven't opened it yet but hope to soon. It looks super yummy and made up of (only) chia, sesame, almond and 4 'super nuts'. There's no added oils, salts or sugars and would be delicious on pretty much anything.
375g RRP $7.99



4. Lupin Foods: Lupin Flake
I never heard of this before it arrived in my Goodness Me Box. "Lupins are the world's richest natural source of combined protein and dietary fibre" (as said on the packaging). It can be used in salads, dips, muesli and protein balls (I'm also sure it can be used in many other recipes). I haven't used it myself yet as I'm still unsure what to use it with!
480g RRP $8.00

5. Jomei's Fine Foods: Balsamic Vinegar
I'm not the biggest fan of balsamic vinegar, unless it's on bruschetta. However, I have already opened this and let others use it and they loved it. I may be willing to try it out on other foods, but never the usual foods people have it on (salads, meats, etc) - I thoroughly dislike the taste.
50ml RRP $5.20

6. Crio Bru: Brewed Cocoa
Made form 100% roasted cocoa beans and nothing else. It is to be brewed like coffee - it has instructions on the packet. I haven't tried this yet as I am trying to find an easier way of brewing it. I definitely look forward to it though.
71g RRP $4.00

7. Naked Paleo: Cacao Almond Paleo Bar
I didn't finish this and gave the rest to my boyfriend. It was okay, very paleo-y (duh!) which I'm not the biggest fan of. If you like paleo bars you'll definitely like it and I love the packaging, but I wouldn't repurchase it for myself.
65g RRP $4.50

So that concludes this months box. Quite a few things in here that I'm happy about! And some, not fussed. I'm glad I got to try them though.

Next months box (January) will be my last box as I will cancel my subscription - I still have plenty of food in my cupboards! I will be posting next months box as well so stayed for that.
If you want to join up, click here.

Hope everyone is having a lovely start to 2015!



Email: erenabennett@hotmail.com
Instagram: erena_b
Twitter: erena_bee
Pinterest: erenabennett

No comments:

Post a Comment