Sunday 20 April 2014

# delicious # dinner

English Muffin Pizza

You read right.

When I first thought of this, I thought I was being original but then I thought about it and realised, no probably not. I then googled it and many images came up. But did they look as good as this?!?!?!







Super easy to make and with the right ingredients, not too bad for you!
*The ingredients I post will be what I used, however feel free to put on whatever you desire.

For one serve:

Ingredients:

  • 1 wholemeal english muffin, halved
  • Tomato paste
  • 2-4 spinach leaves
  • 4 cherry/grape tomatoes
  • Dried basil
  • Light mozzarella, grated
  • Barbecue sauce
Method:

1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius fan forced.
2. Spread tomato paste across both halves of english muffin.
3. Tear up spinach leaves and spread across both muffins.
4. Slice tomatoes and spread across, sprinkle dried basil on top.
5. Top with cheese and barbecue sauce.
6. Place your pizzas on an oven tray with baking paper and bake for 8-10 minutes *Leave in longer if you prefer your crust really crispy.

And enjoy!

Like I said, super easy. Once again, you can put whatever toppings you would like on, keep to a minimum though as you will find you won't have lots of room to work with like a normal pizza base.




No comments:

Post a Comment