Friday 28 July 2017

# 2017 # adult

RAPID FIRE BOOK TAG

Hello friends,

I thought I was well overdue for a blog post and decided to do this little tag since it was quick, easy and perhaps semi-interesting?

I was tagged by my beautiful friend Kristie from @bookwormkristie on Instagram - you need to check out her stuff, she has beautiful photos and also a BookTube!

Ok, here we go...


Books or eBooks?
I love, love, looove the feeling of holding a book and also enjoy its aesthetic purposes but e-readers are SO handy and I use them quite a bit. I am sorry, I cannot choose!

Heroes or villains?
Anyone who knows me will know what I pick (hehe!).... Villains! No surprise there. Villains always have interesting back stories and I like knowing everything about them. Though sometimes villains are too good at what they do and make me hate them.

Trilogy or series?
Probably a series. Sometimes a set of books is perfectly executed with three books but sometimes it isn't and sometimes I'm just not ready to let go and need more closure!!

Last read?
The Tuesday just gone, I (finally) received Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi - the Shatter Me novellas, in the mail. I started reading later that evening and finished it a few hours later because I'm obsessed and WARNER4EVAAA.

Last bought?
My last book purchase was also Unite Me which was four weeks ago - how good is that?! And yes, it did take that long to come *narrows eyes*. I have received two books from Bloomsbury though, they were No Filter by Orlagh Collins and Learning to Swear in America by Katie Kennedy - thank you Bloomsbury!

Secondhand books?
Absolutely love secondhand books. They're more than likely a great price and sometimes you find books you've always wanted to read or ones you've never heard of that turn out to be a favourite.


Everyone should read?
Harry Potter. Need I say more?

3 books that come to mind?
A Court of Wings and Ruin, Contagion, and Shadow and Bone


Film that was better than the book?
Love, Rosie, Twilight, The Host, The Mortal Instruments, Mockingjay off the top of my head.

Do i judge by covers?
Of course, though I can't help it. I'll still likely read the synopsis if I've picked it up but I'll never know of the books with unappealing covers because I walked straight past them, oops.


I hope this was a little interesting for you, and if it wasn't... well at least you only wasted a couple of minutes reading this, haha.

If you want to do this tag, I tag you! Let me know when you've done it because I would love to read your answers.


Until then,

AU REVOIR SHOSHANNAAAAA (Inglorious Basterds reference, sorry)


WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME:

Contact: erenabennett@hotmail.com
Instagram: @erenareads & @erena_b
Goodreads: @erenareads
Twitter: @erenareads
YouTube: Erena Reads or click here

Follow my blog with Bloglovin'!

2 comments:

  1. AWWW you're the sweetest! ❤️❤️
    I loved this tag! I agree with liking series more, I never want the magic to end 😭 Bahaha yes you ate Unite Me whole 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, there was no way I was just gonna let it sit there! Warner can unite me all he likes hehehehe.

      Delete