Friday 6 January 2017

# 2016 # adult

WHAT I READ IN 2016


I'm just going to start this post right off with the amount of books I read in 2016: 47. I began my first year of university (which was incredibly stressful for me) which meant less leisurely reading, so I set my reading goal to 40 books for the year.

There was definitely a few times during the year where I fell into reading slumps, if not for those I think I could have certainly reached 50 or more. Ah well, I'm pretty happy with the amount I read. Not only did I read some great books, I also read books that I now consider some of my favourites.



Books marked * are rereads.

1. Soundless - Richelle Mead
2. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children - Ransom Riggs
3. Shadow and Bone - Leigh Bardugo
4. A Thousand Pieces of You - Claudia Gray
5. Slaughterhouse-five - Kurt Vonnegut
6. Siege and Storm - Leigh Bardugo
7. Ruin and Rising - Leigh Bardugo
8. You - Caroline Kepnes
9. Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone Illustrated Edition - J.K Rowling
10. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - J.K Rowling
11. Angelfall - Susan Ee
12. Heir of Fire - Sarah J Maas
13. World After - Susan Ee
14. End of Days - Susan Ee
15. We Were Liars - E. Lockhart
16. Glass Sword - Victoria Aveyard
17. An Ember in the Ashes - Sabaa Tahir
18. The Yearbook Committee - Sarah Ayoub
19. Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets - J.K Rowling*
20. A Court of Mist and Fury - Sarah J Maas
21. The Crown - Kiera Cass
22. Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K Rowling*
23. Cinder - Marissa Meyer
24. Hidden Bodies - Caroline Kepnes
25. Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
26. Flawed - Cecelia Ahern
27. Demon Road - Derek Landy
28. The Fray Theory: Resonance - Nelou Keramati
29. Harry Potter and The Cursed Child - John Tiffany & Jack Thorne
30. Switched - Amanda Hocking
31. Six of Crows - Leigh Bardugo
32. The Crown's Game - Evelyn Skye
33. Queen of Shadows - Sarah J Maas
34. A Work in Progress - Connor Franta
35. Empire of Storms - Sarah J Maas
36. The Fall of Butterflies - Andrea Portes
37. Disruption - Jessica Shirvington
38. Corruption - Jessica Shirvington
39. Crooked Kingdom - Leigh Bardugo
40. This is Where the World Ends - Amy Zhang
41. A Torch Against the Night - Sabaa Tahir
42. The Unexpected Everything - Morgan Matson
43. Falling Into Place - Amy Zhang
44. Rebel of the Sands - Alwyn Hamilton
45. Wintergirls - Laurie Halse Anderson*
46. Desolation - Derek Landy
47. American Monsters - Derek Landy


And that concludes my 2016 reads. Let me know in the comments below or on Instagram if you've read any of these books and what you thought of them :)

See you soon for more bookish posts and be sure to check out my YouTube channel (Erena Reads or link down below).

xx


WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME:
Contact: erenabennett@hotmail.com
Instagram: @erenareads & @erena_b
Goodreads: @erenareads
Twitter: @erenareads
YouTube: Erena Reads or click here

Follow my blog with Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment