Wednesday 18 May 2016

# 2016 # authors

April Book Haul | 2016

Bonjour!

I understand we are more than half way through May but I know you guys can't resist a good ol' book haul (or maybe that's just me?!) April was a spectacular month for gaining books, I had received some money for my birthday from my partner's parents and decided I needed some new books despite the ever growing TBR. I also received four books from the ever generous Harper Collins Australia in exchange for honest reviews (you can read my review for The Yearbook Committee here!).

Here are the following books I bought/received:


1. The Winner's Curse - Marie Rutkoski
I have heard so many good things about this series and finally decided to make it mine. I seriously hope to get to it in the next couple of months.

2. Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
Another book I've seen all around the Bookstagram community and even more since the movie trailer came out. I'm aiming to get to it before watching the movie. I'll get my tissues ready!

3. An Ember in the Ashes - Sabaa Tahir
I've already read this one and is definitely one of the best books I've read this year so far. I am now so damn excited for book two: A Torch Against the Night. You can find my mini review here.

4. We Were Liars - E. Lockhart
Another one I've already read (mini review here!) I started reading this soon after I bought it as I wanted something small to take to uni and I finished it pretty quickly, and loved it.

From Harper Collins:

5. Demon Road - Derek Landy
The first in the series (book two below). I've always wanted to read something from Derek Landy so I picked this one up and should hopefully be starting this one soon. Look out for a review!

6. Desolation - Derek Landy
This one was released in.... April I think? So will more than likely jump straight into this one after Demon Road!

7. The Yearbook Committee - Sarah Ayoub
This one I've recently read and reviewed, I would say a really good read for teenagers and young adults (younger than me!) Good sized chapters which is very appealing for me.


8. Flawed - Cecelia Ahern
Recently released is Cecelia Ahern's first YA novel, Flawed. What I get from the blurb is that the main character lives a perfect life until she breaks a rule and becomes...Flawed! Something along those lines. The cover looks good too.

Can't say I usually get 8 books in one month. I should really read a few more until I buy another (but that ain't gonna happen).

This is where I leave you, I always intended for this to be a short post. I hope you enjoyed though! See you soon for something a little different (still about books though!)

Byeee!
x


Where you can find me:

Contact: erenabennett@hotmail.com
Bookstagram: @erenareads
Instagram: @erena_b
Goodreads: @erenareads
SnapChat: erena_b

No comments:

Post a Comment