Saturday 5 March 2016

# bennett # blogger

Erena Reviews: February & March TBR

Hi friends!

I usually have this up earlier but I started uni this week and ain't nobody got time for that! Seriously though, I've been so busy this week and wanted to really focus. I read four books this month, yes, down three from last month but whatever! I just didn't read as quick this month I guess. I'll just get straight into it...



February Wrap Up

1. You - Caroline Kepnes
This book was brilliant. It begins when Joe meets Beck after selling her a book and starts stalking her - he is obsessed in the way that he seems to REALLY love her. The way this book makes you react is kind of strange. Like, what he's doing is really f**ked up but you're kind of rooting for him too - which makes me seem messed up? This book is like a drama/thriller kind of book? I don't really know how to describe it but my god it is good. 5/5



2. Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone (Illustrated) - J.K Rowling, illustrated by Jim Kay
I won't go too much into this because everyone knows I'm gods damn obsessed with Harry Potter but if you love it and haven't got the illustrated version - get on it! The illustrations are so beautiful and perfect! 5/5

3. Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them - J.K Rowling
This is one of those add-on books to Harry Potter. It's basically 'Newt Scamander' writing about different beasts in the wizarding world. I haven't got much to say because it isn't a novel but it's fiction? Only read if you've read Harry Potter but it isn't necessary! 4/5

4. Angelfall - Susan Ee
This has been on my TBR for a few months after hearing about it on Bookstagram. Think post apocalyptic world with angels and demons (mainly angels) and one very sexy angel named Raffe. Penryn needs to save her sister from the nasty angels and meets the handsome but deadly Raffe whom has had his wings cut off. I found this one interesting all the way through and wish I'd read it sooner! I'm currently reading book two and loving it! 5/5



March TBR

While my 'life TBR' is never ending and I always find new books I want to read daily, I've settled with four for now. I wasn't 100% what I wanted to read this month but picked some out I've been wanting to read:
Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets - J.K Rowling *reread
Quidditch Through the Ages - J.K Rowling
Unearthly - Cynthia Hand
Glass Sword - Victoria Aveyard

I'm really looking forward to reading Glass Sword!! At the moment I'm trying to finish what I'm currently reading (Heir of Fire) before starting another book.

Well, that's it for this post, I hope you enjoyed reading my little reviews for February and I'll see you soon!

xx


Where you can find me:

Contact: erenabennett@gmail.com
Bookstagram: @erenareads
Instagram: @erena_b
Goodreads: erenareads

Follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment